Global Sales Trainer (m/f/d)
Our company - who we are
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a leading provider of products and services in measurement technology. With our experience over more than 75 years and the know-how of more than 10,200 employees worldwide, our measurement solutions form the backbone of many technologies. We want to make an active contribution to positively shaping demographic change, digitalisation and sustainability. We are looking for you to promote innovation with new perspectives and ideas and for us to grow together.
- Create instructional concepts and implement globally
- Conduct On-site/virtual training of outside sales and inside sales in selected countries
- Develop and execute virtual and instructor-led international programs and trainings in the area of sales and partner with sales/business departments
- Design a multi-year roadmap to internalize existing sales training programs and design a strategy for the sales training within the WIKA group
- Design and apply standardized skill assessment tools as well as continuously drive & monitor regular training follow-up
- Bachelor or Master's degree with focus on sales, consulting, training or similar or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in sales in a multinational company
- Coaching experience mandatory
- Experience to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation and an excellent work ethic
- Experience in successfully designing/ developing, leading/ conducting and managing sales training.
- Advanced in english and german
As a company who is active worldwide, we serve customers from many different industries. For you this means: Daily variation, freedom to work independently and a multitude of opportunities to develop. Your services will be rewarded by us with an attractive remuneration system, including fringe benefits.
- Johanna Sehr
- Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
- +49 9372 132-3808